[afnog] Q-KON: Newsletter SEP '05

Angela Goosen agoosen at qkon.com
Mon Oct 3 20:08:20 EAT 2005

Dear Valued Client,

We would like to invite you to share in our success and in our continued commitment to stay a world class organization.

The September 2005 issue of Q-KON's monthly newsletter, focuses on:

1) HARRIS Maritime Communication Services contracting Q-KON for engineering support services in Africa.
2) Last VSAT & VoIP Training courses for 2005. Book now to avoid disappointment!
3) Q-KON's participation in the 7th African Computing & Telecommunications Summit (ACT) taking place in Jhb, SA from 4-7 October.
4) Q-KON SA's participation at this years mLearn 2005 event from 25-28 October in Cape town, SA.

To read and download this edition of our newsletter, please go to Q-KON's News Section at: www.qkon.com/home.asp?pid=81

We hope you enjoy this issue and all that follow.

Yours sincerely,

Angela Goosen
Marketing Co-ordinator
Q-KON: www.qkon.com
Tel: +27 12 665 0052 x 220
Fax: +27 12 665 0059
Cell: +27 83 468 3208

Please note we assumed your interest in receiving email notifications from us, but if not, please send a return email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line and I will remove you from our mailing list.