[afnog] BGP Help

Emmanuel Odoom odoom at ghana.com
Fri Nov 25 14:59:38 EAT 2005

Hello,

I have been experiencing problems with BGP between my gateway router and the
upstream ISP gateway.  BGP session goes off and on in every 5 minutes
interval.  I suspected a possible hardware problem so I changed the router.
This time, BGP fluctuates in less than 2 minutes.  Please advice on what
possibly could be the problem.

Please find attached the gateway router configuration and the results of the
following commands:

show version
show memory
show processes cpu