[afnog] Spamassassin warning (was: Spamassassin help)

David Peall david at esn.org.za
Wed Nov 16 08:41:05 EAT 2005

> I experience the same problem and I've started considering
> implementing
> dspam, however, I'd like to try the method you suggested, ie, limiting
> the size of mail parsed by spamassasin before I switch.  I
> use exim 4.43
> on Freebsd 4.10, would you happen to have the configurations
> required to
> make this happen.

Here is the SA config in exim:

  # Reject spam messages with score over 6, using an extra condition.
  deny   message = This message scored $spam_score points.
Congratulations!
       condition = ${if <{$message_size}{80k}{1}{0}}
            spam = nobody:true
       condition = ${if >{$spam_score_int}{60}{1}{0}}

David Peall :: Systems Administrator
e-Schools' Network :: http://www.esn.org.za/
Phone +27 (021) 674-9140