[afnog] RHEL clones

Kenneth Kabagambe kabagak at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 11:53:00 EAT 2005

CentOS is RHEL without the logos and has a large community supporting
it. In addition, I like the fact that their security updates are
available online, via yum, usually within 24 hours of release from
redhat. you can also use apt to upgrade a system smoothly. The most
recent CentOS 4.2 is in line with RHEL4 Update2