[afnog] RE: how is the switch

Wonder Chikohomero wchikohomero at ucmpemba.ac.mz
Tue May 31 12:05:24 EAT 2005

It looks I had a small progress but the transfere timed out. I have
downloaded a binary from one working switch I believe the binary is
fine.

How or where can I get Ciscoworks. How can I install a tftp server to
back up my switches and router binaries?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,

Wonderc