[afnog] Problems with Mail server

anyuru francis anyfrancis at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 14:37:53 EAT 2005

Hi Patrick.
Am getting issues with sending and recieving when am
on client PCs or webmail. But can send recv off the
server.
Tried a DNS check and  I get "Domain exists but there
is no such record" and "Loop detected! Probable cause
is lame delegation to server with cached NS
data"100.0%	62.8.64.3 (ns1.wananchi.com) with
nameserver loop detected"
Well when I command
#exim -d -bt francis at csluganda-name

csluganda# exim -d -bt francis at csluganda.com-name
Exim version 4.51 (FreeBSD 4.10) uid=0 gid=0 pid=1012
D=fbb95cfd
Probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Support for: iconv() IPv6 PAM Perl OpenSSL
Content_Scanning Old_Demime
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch
cdb dbm dbmnz dnsdb dsearch mysql nis nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext spa
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute
queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore/mbx autoreply
lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
  uid=0 gid=0 pid=1012
  auxiliary group list: 0
finduser used cached passwd data for mailnull
configuration file is /usr/local/etc/exim/configure
log selectors = 00000ffc 00020800
trusted user
admin user
originator: uid=0 gid=0 login=root name=Charlie Root
sender address = root at csluganda.com
Address testing: uid=0 gid=6 euid=0 egid=6

Testing francis at csluganda.com-name

Considering francis at csluganda.com-name

routing francis at csluganda.com-name
--------> dnslookup router <--------
local_part=francis domain=csluganda.com-name
checking domains
csluganda.com-name in "@ : csluganda.com"? no (end of
list)
csluganda.com-name in "! +local_domains"? yes (end of
list)
calling dnslookup router
dnslookup router called for francis at csluganda.com-name
  domain = csluganda.com-name
DNS lookup of csluganda.com-name (MX) gave
HOST_NOT_FOUND
returning DNS_NOMATCH
dnslookup router declined for
francis at csluganda.com-name
"more" is false: skipping remaining routers
no more routers
francis at csluganda.com-name is undeliverable:
  Unrouteable address
search_tidyup called