[afnog] need to identify low priced but good wi-fi bridge set

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Tue May 17 15:58:02 EAT 2005

Greetings from Malawi

We are searching for a good but low- priced wi-fi set that can be used at an end
user to connect a large number of end-users, locations or networks VIA one Cisco
Aironet 350 central or root bridge covering a cell radius of about 3km.

The low-priced set at each end-user should include:
a)	wi-fi bridge,
b)	antenna, yagi or patch,
c)	cable from bridge to antenna
d)	lightning protector

We will be looking for many sets of these to connect a large number of end users
around one Cisco aironet 350 root bridge, hence we would like to minimize on price
of each end user set.

Does anyone know of a good set that we can evaluate?

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda
Malawi SDNP Coordinator