[afnog] help wtih Linnet

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed May 11 16:34:16 EAT 2005

On Wed, May 11, 2005 at 04:12:15PM +0300, Mike Barnard wrote:
> hi, im trying something crazy here. dont know if any one has tried using
> Linnet. im trying to get it to work with multiple domains. dont know how
> possible this is. i have a basic single domain setup on it and it runs
> GREAT.

Ah, that would be me you want :-)

You *should* just be able to add another domain into local_domains, add some
new users in that domain (e.g. with 'linnet db add'), do 'linnet mkdb', and
be away. If that doesn't work, let me know what you tried, and what error
messages you get. Remember to look in /var/log/maillog too.