[afnog] Re: [Africa-CS-WSIS]RE: [afrinic-discuss]AfriNIC now officially a fully fledged RIR!

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Sun May 8 17:52:01 EAT 2005

Dear all: Apologies for replying to cross post

Dear Olivier

Can you post the url for this questionnaire?

I am a frequent visitor to the WGIG website, and this is the first I
have seen of it!

Perhaps it is WSIS and not WGIG?  If so, I am curious as to why they
have not left this to WGIG?

It also seems to be poorly designed, for example, if I answr "No" to
question 1 all the rest of the questions in Process/Function  1 are
nonsensical.

The first question in Process/Function  2 also presupposes a yes in
Process/Function  1 , question 1.  Several of the other
Processes/Functions repeat this pattern.

On 5/8/05, Olivier Nana Nzépa <anais_ac at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> The questionnaire refers to four different processes or functions. They are
> not to be intended as a model for a future Internet governance structure,
> but they are rather to be seen as a very preliminary way to structure the
> discussion.

It seems the discussion is already quite "structured" towards a new
body already ;-(

McTim
nic-hdl:      TMCG