[afnog] Perl problem

antonio at nambu.uem.mz antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Wed May 4 13:26:38 EAT 2005

Hi all,

I am having a strange problem with perl.
I needed to have perl with SUID Enabled and so I did as follows:

Installed the ports version with the -DENABLE_SUIDPERL option
and after the installation I ran use.perl port in order to use this
version.

After this I needed to uninstall p5-CGI-SpeedyCGi port and reinstall
it as per instructions but now it will not install saying that it can't find
makefile and it is looking in the path of the old perl....

I have tried to remove the new perl and install again but nothing ...