[afnog] Mikrotik Router Help

Wonder Chikohomero wchikohomero at ucmpemba.ac.mz
Mon Jun 27 16:55:41 EAT 2005

This is my current situation, actually we have been assigned private IP
addresses from our ISP, at the campus I have a proxy server running on
Microsoft, ISA 2004 it has private IP. It goes through other NAT'ing
devices, then to the ISP router.

We are trying to get our own VSAT connection with Geolink
(www.geolink.com), after that I think we will negotiate public ip pool.
KU band seems cheaper for us, I have some facts that it can be affected
by bad weather. How would you recommend before we go for it??

For the router I will post a the .rsc file for more assistance