[afnog] Afnog: I need help

David Chima david at sdnp.org.mw
Mon Jan 31 12:51:25 EAT 2005

Hello
I am trying to have vexira antivirus run on RH Linux 9.0 with sendmail. It is called vams. I am having a
problem configuring it out especially wher it should be linked with my sendmail. It looks I am able to receive
mail with the vams but sendmail fails to pick it up or my antivirus fails to deliver it to sendmail. Is there any one
who is using this antivirus with sendmail to help me on this. This machine is my primary MX and doesn't hold
mailboxes. All my mail need to be scanned on this machine before it is rendered to my POP machine.
I have these lines in my sendmail.cf file as per what they say in the manual:

# SMTP daemon options
#O DaemonPortOptions=Name=MTA
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=25025, Name=MTA
O DaemonPortOptions=Port=587, Name=MSA, M=E

Is there anywhere I am doing it wrong?
Attached is my vams.conf file I am using