[afnog] Layer-3 VLAN config on D-LINK DES-3326S

Mohamadi ZONGO mzongo at zcp.bf
Mon Feb 28 21:02:46 EAT 2005

hi,

I would like to setup a VLAN and i am wondering if there is some
documentation on how to setup a layer 3 VLAN (network based VLAN) with a
D-LINK switch.

The switch i am using is a D-LINK DES-3326S (Layer 3 switch)
If i am rigth, there is no need for a router to do inter-vlan routing
because layer 3 switch can do that!

I google a lot without success, all good documentation i got is about
cisco switch or port based VLAN with DLINK switch.

Can someone direct me to a web site or any kind of documentation ?

Thank you

--
mzongo