[afnog] Wireless LAN

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Tue Feb 15 06:59:33 EAT 2005

      On Tue, 15 Feb 2005, Mamoudou Keita wrote:
    > I am interested to run Wireless Solution for local area connectivity as
    > well for muti sites connectivity using following
    > device : CISCO AIRONET 1400 or 1300 . The solution has been designed as
    > emergency reponses in term of
    > temporary network infrastructure.
    > Is there anyone who knows how this is easily done? Or where to find
    > pratical document how to run such solution ?

We use the 1400s extensively, as well as the 1200s.  The 1300 is
essentially a 1200 in a 1400-style chassis.  They work extremely well, and
have given us flawless performance.  If you'd like a list of the part
numbers that we've used, I can put that together.  Do you have any
specific questions about them?

                                -Bill