[afnog] Dns Reverse Delegation

Ayitey Bulley abulley at ghana.com
Sat Feb 5 16:00:01 EAT 2005

Joe,

Brian and Geert Jan can assist you in debugging this problem and they
have the experience and know how, so listen to them and do as they say.

I do have asugestion though.

You have IPs from ripe so you must be an LIR. If that is the case then
you should have access, or you should have setup access to the RIPE LIR
portal. Somewhere there (and I can check to let you know but i would
encourage you to dig around alittle to familiarize yourself with the
site) there is a section for checking the status of requests you have
made from RIPE.

You haven't received a reply from RIPE so you don't have a tracking
number for your in-addr.arpa request. Chech the LIR portal to see if
they have received your reqest and if they have replied to it already.
That way you will know for sure then you can start looking at your mail
logs to see what is happening.

regards
Ayitey