[afnog] Fw: Domain Object

Patrick Okui pokui at one2net.co.ug
Wed Feb 2 13:12:08 EAT 2005

On Wednesday 02 February 2005 12:44, Patrick Okui wrote:
> In future, it would be advisable if you stripped your
> e-mails of any password(s) they may contain - especially
> considering this is a public list with easily searchable
> archives.
>
> cheers,
>
> Patrick.

Other than that, running the following (not neat at all)
(ba)sh loop...

for IP in 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72
do

 host -t soa ${IP}.100.212.in-addr.arpa ns.cybaaspace.net \
 | grep '^[0-9]'
 host -t soa ${IP}.100.212.in-addr.arpa  ns.skannet.com \
 | grep '^[0-9]'

done

shows that you have different SOA records for the zone
65.100.212.in-addr.arpa .

I suspect that you probably set both the name servers here
to be "master".

Otherwise, the rest looks fine to me, maybe someone else
spotted something else.

cheers,
Patrick.