[afnog] Windows IP Conflict

John Gitau JGitau at Safaricom.co.ke
Tue Dec 20 16:35:21 EAT 2005

> Disconnect the access point to see what will happen. If there is not
IP
> conflict then, look if the access point is correctly configured.
> Best regards,

What switch are you using. I believe with most managed switches today it
would be fairly easy to check the arp, cam, mac-address tables etc etc
to see where the rogue IP's are connected to. From there you can follow
up on who/what is assigning the IP's on your network:- .. (BTW I have
had a case where resetting a switch sorted out all my IP conflict issues
:-).

**Gitau