[afnog] Windows IP Conflict

Kone kone at univ-ouaga.bf
Tue Dec 20 13:28:32 EAT 2005

> Maggie Yamfwa a écrit :
>> Can anyone help me.  I am running a windows 2000 DHCP server.  I have
excluded a range of IP address which I have manually  assigned to
servers and the rest are automatically assigned.  But some computers on
the network are still picking the IP addresses from the excluded range
and giving a conflict.  It also happened when I used the reservation.
There is also an access point on the LAN which is connected to ethernet
switch.

> Make sure dhcp is not activated on the accès point which is connected to
your LAN.

Disconnect the access point to see what will happend. If you don't have IP
conflict the, look if the access point is correctly configured.
Best regards,
=========
Kone B.
=========

> --
> mzongo
>
>> Maggie
Yahoo! Cars
>> <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail/uk/taglines/default/cars/*http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/>
NEW - sell your car and browse thousands of new and used cars online
search now