[afnog] AFNOG AND AFRINIC SIGNED A MOU

JONAS MARTIN molajons at yahoo.fr
Fri Dec 16 02:34:26 EAT 2005

Sorry, I wish to understand a little the opportunity of that signature. What's MOU ?

  Thank and Congratulations

"Americo F. Muchanga" <americo at imit.kth.se> a écrit :  thanks. you guys make us proud.

a./

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:40:04 +0100, AINA ALAIN PATRICK(TRS)
wrote:

> hi all,
>
> In Cairo, on 14th december 2005, AfNOG and AfriNIC signed a MOU on their
> cooperation. My camera was there.
>

> 1-Dr Nii quaynor ( AfNOG admin commitee 's chair) signing the MOU
>
> http://www.trstech.net/alain/afrinic-3/img023.jpeg.html
>
> 2-Adiel Akplogan ( AfriNIC CEO ) and Dr quaynor after the signature
>
> http://www.trstech.net/alain/afrinic-3/img024.jpeg.html
>
> 3 -Dr quaynor and APB (AfNOG program commitee's chair) exchanging about
> the
> MOU
>
> http://www.trstech.net/alain/afrinic-3/img025.jpeg.html
>
> 4- Dr quaynor transmitting the signed MOU to Nancy Dotse (AfNOG
> secretary)
> already serving AfriNIC :-)
>
> http://www.trstech.net/alain/afrinic-3/img027.jpeg.html
>
> cheers
>
> --alain

Americo F. Muchanga
Telecommunications Systems Lab (TSLAB/KTH)
School of Information and Communication Technology
The Royal Institute of Technology KTH
Stockholm, Sweden

MARTIN O. Jonas
Administrateur Réseaux et Systèmes