[afnog] Some cool bits and pieces

Kenneth Kabagambe kabagak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 15:12:41 EAT 2005

Yes.I have actually installed Windows XP in Ubuntu. And also installed
FreeBSD inside Windows XP.
The nag with qemu was getting it to connect to the internet, and well,
it isnt as fast as VmWare.
There are a number of qemu images online at
http://free.oszoo.org/download.html
I would recommend it for teaching as it is light on resources, and still
gives you the basic functions as vmware