[afnog] retrieve user account

Stephane Bortzmeyer bortzmeyer at nic.fr
Mon Dec 12 12:40:57 EAT 2005

On Mon, Dec 12, 2005 at 10:18:31AM +0100,
 JONAS MARTIN <molajons at yahoo.fr> wrote
 a message of 40 lines which said:

> I just want to know if there is a package which can fit my need.

Your needs (like many reporting needs) are quite specific and the
chances that you'll find a package which fits perfectly are slim.

Writing the script (specially with Brian Candler's starting point - he
did most of the work) is probably faster than searching on Freshmeat
:-)

A package is a good solution for complicated things but simple things
like your report are better handled by a custom script.