[afnog] Installing Squint on FreeBSD

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Sun Aug 28 23:38:47 EAT 2005

There seems to be a problem with the date syntax in that script, I had tried
sometime back to run squint in Freebsd but the way it calculated the dates
was giving wrong answers. I tried this long ago and it worked except that it
did not give the weekly and monthly reports.

Cheers,

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 17:42:58 +0200 (CEST), Alain Ilunga wrote