[afnog] PIX Configuration Issue

NJIE EFOME Paul efomenjie at camnet.cm
Tue Aug 23 14:36:45 EAT 2005

Hi there,
   Relaying denied in sendmail means you haven't declared what you want to relay. Open /etc/mail/access file, and put in whatever IP or network you want relayed. You can even put an IP from outside ur network U want to relay. The format is like this:
 ex.
#
192.168.0.55        RELAY
192.168.0.56        RELAY