[afnog] helpdesk and network management system

leo vegoda leo at ripe.net
Fri Aug 19 21:44:22 EAT 2005

On Aug 19, 2005, at 5:22 pm, Okoegwale Uwagbale Joseph wrote:

> hello,
>
> i want your advice on helpdesk and network management system using
> open source unix/linux software (single or combination of software).
>
> your advice/leads on this is most appreciated,

In addition to the other free, open-source ticketing systems
mentioned, you may want to take a look at OTRS. I looks pretty swish,
though I've not used it myself:

http://otrs.org/

You can buy commercial support for it if you need, which may be
useful in the longer term.

leo vegoda
Registration Services Manager
RIPE NCC