[afnog] Need Help - grep: /proc/cmdline: no such file or directory

Ayitey Bulley abulley at ghana.com
Wed Aug 17 15:11:20 EAT 2005

> cat /etc/fstab and check that the relevant line is there. I can't tell you
> what the 'relevant line' is since I don't have a Linux box in front of me,
> but just cat /etc/fstab on some other working box.

I don't have a box close by either, but I believe it should be

none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0

according to http://www.redhat.com/magazine/008jun05/departments/tips_tricks/

Like I said earlier, I could not find a solution on the net so I am
deliberately going on with this so at least there is something out there for
others to benefit from.

Emmanuel, please post your solution (when/if you find one).

regards
Ayitey