[afnog] ntop and swap space

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Mon Aug 15 22:10:18 EAT 2005

How much physical memory does the machine have
and how much swap have you allocated?

What version of ntop? I am seeing reference to a memory
leak, but I'm having trouble pinning down the specifics.

The ntop source tree is here:

http://www.ntop.org/ntop.html

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018
hannigan at verisign.com