[afnog] exim installation prob

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Tue Apr 12 17:47:26 EAT 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 05:35:24PM +0200, Franois wrote:
> I made all steps, but at the moment I use ./configure, it giving this
> message "Permission non accordée" that mean I don't have permission but I 'm
> root.

What steps are you following?

If ./configure gives you permission denied, it means that the execute (x)
bit is not set.

However, what directory are you in when you type this?

/usr/exim/configure is a configuration file which Exim reads when it starts
up. It is *not* a script that you are supposed to run!