[afnog] PPP dial in on FreeBSD

antonio at nambu.uem.mz antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Thu Oct 28 10:32:27 EAT 2004

Thanks Brian,

It is very useful the info, I have read it but I am still confused about the
getty and mgetty. After reading about it in the net it seems that mgetty
is the better choice but it seems it needs to be installed. I am possibly
going to try it but I am still confused about the connection between
PPP and mgetty.

Cheers,