[afnog] Re: AfNOG 2005 - Swaziland

Brian Longwe brian at pure-id.com
Sun May 16 14:43:03 EAT 2004

I recall Mauritius had put in a bid for 2005 in keeping with the:

"Organisations interested in hosting the events are invited to submit
proposals no later than 30 September 2003 in respect of the 2004 event,
and no later than 15 November 2003 in respect of the 2005 event"

Which sort of also means that we should put the the call for 2006 now...

Brian