[afnog] FreeBSD incomplete boot problem

antonio at nambu.uem.mz antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Tue May 25 17:31:48 EAT 2004

At the point where it stops, the last line visible is that it is starting
postfix. The thing is that postfix is already started at that point
because I can connect to the server through ssh and verify that
postfix is up and running except that it won't go to the next thing
which I don't know what it is, but once I press ctrl-c it loads the rest
of the services I need and that are in the rc.d dir.

Cheers,