[afnog] My database fails to connect help

David Chima david at sdnp.org.mw
Tue May 4 18:23:50 EAT 2004

Hello,
I have a solaris machine where I am running ciscosecure. The database used is
sqlanywhere. This is where we do AAA for our clients. We observed that the
csecure.log file grew to the maxmum limit last month, but this was not the first time. It
has done thia so many times before. We checked the logs and the give the fillowing
erros.
Tue May 04 09:18:19 GMT+03:00 2004  Severity Level: 8  Error#0	Msg:Mailbox
error, got SQLException while closing connections: [Sybase][ODBC
Driver]General error: disk full '???' -- transaction rolled back

Tue May 04 09:30:17 GMT+03:00 2004  Severity Level: 8  Error#0
Msg:DBFactory Error: driver was unable to connect to the data source,
driver msg: [[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server:
unable to start specified database]

Tue May 04 09:32:36 GMT+03:00 2004  Severity Level: 8  Error#0
Msg:DBFactory Error: driver was unable to connect to the data source,
driver msg: [[Sybase][ODBC Driver]Unable to connect to database server:
unable to start specified database]

We removed from the system so many logs to give enough space. When we restart the
machine, all look to be fine but ciscosecure can not connect to the database. What
should I do so that the driver can connect to the database?

Regards

David