[afnog] FreeBSD incomplete boot problem

Antonio Godinho antonio at nambu.uem.mz
Wed Jul 14 00:21:50 EAT 2004

Thanks. Will try that and give feedback.

Cheers,

> On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 05:59:50PM +0200, Phil Regnauld wrote:
> > 	At this point, I might suggest that you
> >
> > 	1) put echo "reached point X" in your /etc/rc script,
> > 	and see how far you get (where X goes from 0 to N)
>
> Or just put "set -x" at the top of the script, after the hash-bang
> line:
>
> #!/bin/sh
> set -x
> ... rest as before
>
> That should display each line of the script as it executes it.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Brian.

Antonio Godinho
B.Sc., MCP, MCP+Internet, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP
Address:Av. Julius Nyerere 947 3rd floor esq
Maputo - Mozambique
Phone  : 258-82-300392
e-mail : ANTONIO at nambu.uem.mz

An expert is one who knows more and more
about less and less until he knows absolutely
everything about nothing.