[AfNOG] Antivirus for Linux mail server

William Stucke William at zanet.co.za
Mon Aug 16 18:57:04 EAT 2004

Hi David,

If you want a free solution, try ClamAV or Amavis.

If you want a supported / paid for solution, use AVG for Linux. One month
free trial available at www.grisoft.com Various options available, ranging
from 10 user to multiple servers with unlimited mailboxes. Works with
sendmail and a whole bunch of other MTAs. All licenses valid for two years,
available from Grisoft directly, or from me ;-)  Mail me offline for
pricing.

William Stucke
ZAnet Internet Services (Pty) Ltd
+27 11 465 0700