[afnog] ipv6

Mamoudou Keita mkeita at unicef.org
Thu Apr 29 08:42:02 EAT 2004

Yap. I am absolutely interested.
Thanks.

Mamoudou KEITA
.gn ccTLD
Guinea, Conakry

                    Warren Matthews
                    <warren.matthews at oit.g        To:     afnog at afnog.org
                    atech.edu>                    cc:
                    Sent by:                      Subject:     Re: [afnog] ipv6
                    afnog-bounces at afnog.or

                    28/04/2004 20:32

Yes I think so. I will follow up with everyone who responded in a
separate email.

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone active (or even
interested) in grid technologies (global grid forum, globus toolkit,
middleware - anything of that nature).

Thanks.

 On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 20:20:56 +0300 (EAT), Begumisa Gerald M. wrote